Mulheres – o que elas cantaram, reserva 2006

A ordenação está baseada no mero acaso. O que já não é pouco.

Cat Power em ‘The greatest’, ao minuto 2.12 de ‘The Moon’: «(…) cuz the moon is not only beautiful / it is so far away / the moon is not only ice cold / it is here to stay (…)»

Regina Spector em ‘Begin to Hope’ , ao minuto 0.27 de ‘Samson’: «(…)Your hair was long when we first met / Samson went back to bed / Not much hair left on his head / He ate a slice of wonder bread and went right back to bed / And history books forgot about us / and the bible didn’t mention us / not even once / You are my sweetest downfall /I loved you first (…)»

Marisa Monte em ‘Universo ao meu redor’, ao minuto 0.45 de ‘A alma e a matéria’: «(…) Na pele braile pra ler na superfície de mim / Milímetros de prazer, quilômetros de paixão / Vem pra esse mundo, Deus quer nascer / Há algo invisível e encantado entre eu e você / E a alma aproveita pra ser a matéria e viver (…)»

Lisa Germano em ‘In the maybe world’, ao minuto 1.07 de ‘The day’: «(…) what did you do to be like this / and what do you do / when you feel it and you don’t go / pretend that you don’t know »

Joanna Newson em ‘Y’s’, ao minuto 6.35 de ‘Only Skin’: «(…) I have got some business out at the edge of town / Candy weighing both of my pockets down / ‘Til I can hardly stay afloat, from the weight of them / (and knowing how the common-folk condemn / What it is I do, to you, to keep you warm / Being a woman, being a woman) (…)»

Fiona Apple em ‘Extraordinay Machine’, ao minuto 2.33 de ‘Better Version of me’: « (…)Here’s coming a better version of me / Here it comes, a better version of me / Here it comes, / A better version / Of me»

Sem comentários: